1 project(s) on this page
|| 126.96.36.199.fa8646daeb19dfd12c181f7d19de708d623704c0 2.4-0.c5f04a5 2.4.r99.f1b83c1 2.4.r96.fa8646d 2.4_p20151223 2.34 r514.c5f04a5
|| 9999 2.4.r98.gc5f04a5 scm 20210219_f1b83c1 20190330 20151223 20150114 2021-02-19 2019-03-30 2.4-202102192 2.4.20190330 2.4_20161210 2.4.20161210 2.4~20160119.gitfa8646dae 2.4.20151223 2.4+20151223 2.4+20151223.gitfa8646d.1 2.4+20151223.gitfa8646d.1 2.4+20151223.gitfa8646d.1+git20210219.2.f1b83c1 2.4+20151223.gitfa8646d 2.4.20151223.fa8646d 2.4+20150115.gita107cef 2.4+20121230.gitdf6c518 2.4~20110711.gitc28f1bab 2.4.2 2.4_p20210219 2.4_p20190330 2.4_p20161210 2.4_git20190330 2.4_git20160909
- Spread means how many repository families (e.g. all Debian versions as well as Ubuntu and other derivatives make a single family) contain this package.
- newest#repos - newest known version. The number shows how many repository families have this version.
- devel - newest known devel (or unstable) version. There may be both devel and newest versions for a given package.
- unique - package is only present in a single repository family, there are no other sources to compare it against, so although it's latest version known to repology, is not really reliable.
- outdated - outdated version which requires updating.
- legacy - outdated version when a newer version is present. This is assumed to be legacy version preserved for e.g. compatibility.
- rolling - package is fetched from always latest snapshot or VCS master/trunk, so it is always latest and is not a subject for comparison.
- noscheme - the project does not have official versioning scheme, so versions used in repositories which are basically random.
- incorrect - version is known to be incorrect (e.g. version not officially released yet, or lacking alpha/beta/rc qualifier).
- untrusted - this source is known to likely supply incorrect versions, so is ignored proactively.
- ignored - version is ignored and excluded from comparison for some other reason (e.g. snapshots).
- vulnerable▲ - version is potentially vulnerable as there are related CVEs.