1 project(s) on this page
1.5.3 1.5.2-beta9 184.108.40.20620717 1.5.1-beta.470 1.5.1-beta.455 1.5.1-beta.443 1.5.1-beta.439 1.5.1-beta.435 1.5.1-beta.425 1.5.1-beta.415 1.5.1-beta.413 1.5.1-beta.408 1.5.1-beta.404 1.5.1-beta.396 1.5.1-beta.371 1.5.1-beta.354 1.5.1-beta.353 1.5.1-beta.350 1.5.1-beta.338 1.5.1-beta.335 1.5.1-beta.309 1.5.1-beta.307 1.5.1-beta.299 1.5.1-beta.290 1.5.1-beta99 1.5.1-beta74 1.5.1-beta71 1.5.1-beta70 1.5.1-beta67 1.5.1-beta59 1.5.1-beta58 1.5.1-beta35 1.5.1-beta32 1.5.1-beta31 220.127.116.110 1.4.12 1.3.02 1.2.0 0.19.0 0.16.0
20220810.1514 0.23.0.r3.ga6bd328f 20220628.551 20220507.1357 20220222.1710
- Spread means how many repository families (e.g. all Debian versions as well as Ubuntu and other derivatives make a single family) contain this package.
- newest#repos - newest known version. The number shows how many repository families have this version.
- devel - newest known devel (or unstable) version. There may be both devel and newest versions for a given package.
- unique - package is only present in a single repository family, there are no other sources to compare it against, so although it's latest version known to repology, is not really reliable.
- outdated - outdated version which requires updating.
- legacy - outdated version when a newer version is present. This is assumed to be legacy version preserved for e.g. compatibility.
- rolling - package is fetched from always latest snapshot or VCS master/trunk, so it is always latest and is not a subject for comparison.
- noscheme - the project does not have official versioning scheme, so versions used in repositories which are basically random.
- incorrect - version is known to be incorrect (e.g. version not officially released yet, or lacking alpha/beta/rc qualifier).
- untrusted - this source is known to likely supply incorrect versions, so is ignored proactively.
- ignored - version is ignored and excluded from comparison for some other reason (e.g. snapshots).
- vulnerable▲ - version is potentially vulnerable as there are related CVEs.