1 project(s) on this page
2.10.haiku.2▲ 126.96.36.199▲ 2.9▲22 2.9.0▲ 2.8▲5 2.7+git20190128+0c1e29f▲ 2.7▲4 2.6▲11 2.5▲ 2.4▲ 2.3▲ 2.2▲2 2.1▲ 2.0▲ 0.7.3▲2
9999 2.10.r197.gf5ad97245 scm
- Spread means how many repository families (e.g. all Debian versions as well as Ubuntu and other derivatives make a single family) contain this package.
- newest#repos - newest known version. The number shows how many repository families have this version.
- devel - newest known devel (or unstable) version. There may be both devel and newest versions for a given package.
- unique - package is only present in a single repository family, there are no other sources to compare it against, so although it's latest version known to repology, is not really reliable.
- outdated - outdated version which requires updating.
- legacy - outdated version when a newer version is present. This is assumed to be legacy version preserved for e.g. compatibility.
- rolling - package is fetched from always latest snapshot or VCS master/trunk, so it is always latest and is not a subject for comparison.
- noscheme - the project does not have official versioning scheme, so versions used in repositories which are basically random.
- incorrect - version is known to be incorrect (e.g. version not officially released yet, or lacking alpha/beta/rc qualifier).
- untrusted - this source is known to likely supply incorrect versions, so is ignored proactively.
- ignored - version is ignored and excluded from comparison for some other reason (e.g. snapshots).
- vulnerable▲ - version is potentially vulnerable as there are related CVEs.