3 project(s) on this page
|| 0.6.65 0.6.5
|| 0.6.8.r45.gc5781e5 0.7.0 0.6.8.20210620.c5781e5 0.6.8.20160609.6575c25
|| 188.8.131.52.fa8646daeb19dfd12c181f7d19de708d623704c0 2.4-0.c5f04a5 2.4.r99.f1b83c12 2.4.r96.fa8646d 2.4_p20151223 2.34 c5f04a58fc2aeea6296ca7c44ee4734c18401aa3
|| 9999 2.4.r98.gc5f04a5 scm HEAD 20210219_f1b83c1 20190330 2021-02-19 2019-03-30 2.4-202102192 2.4.20190330 2.4_20161210 2.4.20161210 2.4~20160119.gitfa8646dae 2.4.20151223 2.4-20151223 2.4+20151223.gitfa8646d.1 2.4+20151223.gitfa8646d.1 2.4+20151223.gitfa8646d.1+git20210219.2.f1b83c1 2.4+20151223.gitfa8646d 2.4.20151223.fa8646d 2.4+20121230.gitdf6c518 2.4.2 2.4_p20210219 2.4_p20190330 2.4_p20161210 2.4_git20190330 2.4_git20160909
|| 9999 0.09.2.r8.gc518610 HEAD 0.09.20170218.018118a 0.09.2.20200704.c518610
- Spread means how many repository families (e.g. all Debian versions as well as Ubuntu and other derivatives make a single family) contain this package.
- newest#repos - newest known version. The number shows how many repository families have this version.
- devel - newest known devel (or unstable) version. There may be both devel and newest versions for a given package.
- unique - package is only present in a single repository family, there are no other sources to compare it against, so although it's the latest version known to repology, is not really reliable.
- outdated - outdated version which requires updating.
- legacy - outdated version when a newer version is present. This is assumed to be legacy version preserved for e.g. compatibility.
- rolling - package is fetched from always latest snapshot or VCS master/trunk, so it is always latest and is not a subject for comparison.
- noscheme - the project does not have official versioning scheme, so versions used in repositories which are basically random.
- incorrect - version is known to be incorrect (e.g. version not officially released yet, or lacking alpha/beta/rc qualifier).
- untrusted - this source is known to likely supply incorrect versions, so is ignored proactively.
- ignored - version is ignored and excluded from comparison for some other reason (e.g. snapshots).
- vulnerable▲ - version is potentially vulnerable as there are related CVEs.