2 project(s) on this page
|| 6.0_20230801.0 6.0.20230801.0
|| 6.0_20230701 6.0_20230301.0 6.0_20230301-0 6.0_20200327_0 6.0_200611215 6.0_20061121.02 6.0_20061121-02 6.0_20061121~0 6.0_20061121_0 6.0.20061121.0 0.60.54 0.51.0 0.51-0
|| 20231201 20230701 20220801 20150428 20110901 20061121
|| 5.212.0-alpha48 5.212.0alpha43 5.212.0_alpha42 5.212.0~alpha4 5.212.0.alpha4 5.212.0.a4 5.9.22
|| 5.212.0-alpha3 5.212.0-alpha22 5.212.0~alpha2 5.212~alpha4 5.212~alpha3 5.212~alpha2 5.9.16 5.9.02 5.8.02 5.7.12 5.6.3 5.6.2 5.6.13 5.5.13 5.3.2▲ 5.2.1▲ 5.1.1▲ 4.8.6▲ 2.3.4▲8 2.3.4.dfsg.1▲ 2.3.4.dfsg▲ 2.1.1▲2
|| 5.212.0.alpha4.r13.gac8ebc6c3 5.212.20211230 5.212.20200910 22.214.171.124~alpha4+dde 5.212.0_4 126.96.36.199~alpha4+dde 188.8.131.52~alpha4+dde 184.108.40.206+dde 5.212.06 5.2122 5.212.0~pre20200924 5.9.4 5.9.3
- Spread means how many repository families (e.g. all Debian versions as well as Ubuntu and other derivatives make a single family) contain this package.
- newest#repos - newest known version. The number shows how many repository families have this version.
- devel - newest known devel (or unstable) version. There may be both devel and newest versions for a given package.
- unique - package is only present in a single repository family, there are no other sources to compare it against, so although it's the latest version known to repology, is not really reliable.
- outdated - outdated version which requires updating.
- legacy - outdated version when a newer version is present. This is assumed to be legacy version preserved for e.g. compatibility.
- rolling - package is fetched from always latest snapshot or VCS master/trunk, so it is always latest and is not a subject for comparison.
- noscheme - the project does not have official versioning scheme, so versions used in repositories which are basically random.
- incorrect - version is known to be incorrect (e.g. version not officially released yet, or lacking alpha/beta/rc qualifier).
- untrusted - this source is known to likely supply incorrect versions, so is ignored proactively.
- ignored - version is ignored and excluded from comparison for some other reason (e.g. snapshots).
- vulnerable▲ - version is potentially vulnerable as there are related CVEs.