4 project(s) on this page
|| 2022-08-R13 2022_08_R12 2022.08.R12
|| 2022-02 2022_02_R1 2022-02-R1 2021_08_R1 2021.08.R1 2021-08-R1 2021+06+R1 2020.12.R33 2020-09-R2 2020_04_R3 2016.07.R12 2016_07_R1 2016.07.r1 2016-07-R1 2016.01 2014.02.R1 2013_03_R1b 2013.03.R1b 2011.03.R2 2011-03-R2 2010-07-R1 0.202202.1 0.0.2022.08.R1 0.0.2022.02.R1 0.0.2022.01.R3 0.0.2021.08.R1 0.0.2020.12.R3 0.0.2020.09.R42 0.0.2020.04.R3 0.0.2020.03.R1 0.0.2019.08.R2 0.0.2016.07.R1 2008-05-R1 2008-05-R01
|| 9999 r11317.c9009e7e6 201607R1
|| 4.1+git20200420 4.1+git20190904 4.1 0~git20181205
|| 2021-04-27 4.2_p20220118
|| 1.2.11 1.2.10▲2 1.2.9▲ 1.2.7▲ 1.2.6▲
|| 2020.12.R14 2020-12-R13 2020_12_R1
|| 2018.12.1 2018.12.R12 2018.08.R1 2018.06.R1 2017.03.R2 2015.09.R2 534
|| 9999 2017.03.R2 2022-07-19 2020.12.1
- Spread means how many repository families (e.g. all Debian versions as well as Ubuntu and other derivatives make a single family) contain this package.
- newest#repos - newest known version. The number shows how many repository families have this version.
- devel - newest known devel (or unstable) version. There may be both devel and newest versions for a given package.
- unique - package is only present in a single repository family, there are no other sources to compare it against, so although it's the latest version known to repology, is not really reliable.
- outdated - outdated version which requires updating.
- legacy - outdated version when a newer version is present. This is assumed to be legacy version preserved for e.g. compatibility.
- rolling - package is fetched from always latest snapshot or VCS master/trunk, so it is always latest and is not a subject for comparison.
- noscheme - the project does not have official versioning scheme, so versions used in repositories which are basically random.
- incorrect - version is known to be incorrect (e.g. version not officially released yet, or lacking alpha/beta/rc qualifier).
- untrusted - this source is known to likely supply incorrect versions, so is ignored proactively.
- ignored - version is ignored and excluded from comparison for some other reason (e.g. snapshots).
- vulnerable▲ - version is potentially vulnerable as there are related CVEs.