Related projects are determined by recursively matching package homepage URLs. Note that this list may be incomplete as Repology may not be able to get homepage URLs from some repositories.
2 project(s) on this page
|| 18.104.22.16898.XA▲ 22.214.171.12491▲ 126.96.36.19964▲ 188.8.131.5261▲ 184.108.40.20615▲ 10.1.0.6758▲ 3.2.0▲
|| 220.127.116.1137 18.104.22.16837 22.214.171.12436 126.96.36.19916 188.8.131.5213 184.108.40.20686 220.127.116.1140 18.104.22.16817 22.214.171.12480 126.96.36.19973 188.8.131.5241 184.108.40.20606 220.127.116.1154 18.104.22.16851 22.214.171.12491 126.96.36.19956 188.8.131.5230 184.108.40.20674 220.127.116.1142 18.104.22.16829 22.214.171.12463 126.96.36.19943 188.8.131.5226 184.108.40.20651▲ 220.127.116.1194▲ 18.104.22.16823▲ 22.214.171.12406▲ 126.96.36.19944▲ 188.8.131.5284▲
- Spread means how many repository families (e.g. all Debian versions as well as Ubuntu and other derivatives make a single family) contain this package.
- newest#repos - newest known version. The number shows how many repository families have this version.
- devel - newest known devel (or unstable) version. There may be both devel and newest versions for a given package.
- unique - package is only present in a single repository family, there are no other sources to compare it against, so although it's the latest version known to repology, is not really reliable.
- outdated - outdated version which requires updating.
- legacy - outdated version when a newer version is present. This is assumed to be legacy version preserved for e.g. compatibility.
- rolling - package is fetched from always latest snapshot or VCS master/trunk, so it is always latest and is not a subject for comparison.
- noscheme - the project does not have official versioning scheme, so versions used in repositories which are basically random.
- incorrect - version is known to be incorrect (e.g. version not officially released yet, or lacking alpha/beta/rc qualifier).
- untrusted - this source is known to likely supply incorrect versions, so is ignored proactively.
- ignored - version is ignored and excluded from comparison for some other reason (e.g. snapshots).
- vulnerable▲ - version is potentially vulnerable as there are related CVEs.