Related projects are determined by recursively matching package homepage URLs. Note that this list may be incomplete as Repology may not be able to get homepage URLs from some repositories.
3 project(s) on this page
|| 1.0.03 1.0
|| 20170701 20230419 20220619 20211109 20210420 20200826 20191221 20190422 20180924 20180322 20170109 1.2.0 1.2.0.DEVEL+20230108 1.2.0~DEVEL+20220331 1.2.0~DEVEL+20200630 1.2.0~DEVEL+20181216 188.8.131.5230114 184.108.40.20690420
|| 20170701 20230419 20220619 20211109 20210420 20200826 20191221 20190422 20180924 20180322 1.2.0~DEVEL+20211015 1.2.0~DEVEL+20200614 1.2.0~DEVEL+20180604 220.127.116.1130114
- Spread means how many repository families (e.g. all Debian versions as well as Ubuntu and other derivatives make a single family) contain this package.
- newest#repos - newest known version. The number shows how many repository families have this version.
- devel - newest known devel (or unstable) version. There may be both devel and newest versions for a given package.
- unique - package is only present in a single repository family, there are no other sources to compare it against, so although it's the latest version known to repology, is not really reliable.
- outdated - outdated version which requires updating.
- legacy - outdated version when a newer version is present. This is assumed to be legacy version preserved for e.g. compatibility.
- rolling - package is fetched from always latest snapshot or VCS master/trunk, so it is always latest and is not a subject for comparison.
- noscheme - the project does not have official versioning scheme, so versions used in repositories which are basically random.
- incorrect - version is known to be incorrect (e.g. version not officially released yet, or lacking alpha/beta/rc qualifier).
- untrusted - this source is known to likely supply incorrect versions, so is ignored proactively.
- ignored - version is ignored and excluded from comparison for some other reason (e.g. snapshots).
- vulnerable▲ - version is potentially vulnerable as there are related CVEs.