Related projects are determined by recursively matching package homepage URLs. Note that this list may be incomplete as Repology may not be able to get homepage URLs from some repositories.
3 project(s) on this page
|| 3.3.0alpha3 3.2.627
|| 3.3.0~alpha2 3.3.0-alpha2 3.2.615 3.2.602 3.2.592 3.2.56 3.2.55 3.2.47 3.2.45 184.108.40.206 220.127.116.11 18.104.22.168 22.214.171.124 3.2.39 3.2.37 3.2.362 126.96.36.199 188.8.131.52 3.2.202 184.108.40.206 3.2.16 3.2.15 3.2.12 3.2.112 3.2.8▲ 3.2.7▲ 220.127.116.11+rb2▲ 3.2.4▲ 3.1.12▲ 3.1.11▲ 3.1.10▲ 3.1.8▲ 3.1.1▲ 3.1.0▲ 3.0.1▲ 2.3▲
|| 3.2.55.r9930.c70deed13 18.104.22.168.0321 3.3.0 3.2.62+p22.04+vstable+git20231003.1701 3.2.62+p22.04+vunstable+git20231003.1619
- Spread means how many repository families (e.g. all Debian versions as well as Ubuntu and other derivatives make a single family) contain this package.
- newest#repos - newest known version. The number shows how many repository families have this version.
- devel - newest known devel (or unstable) version. There may be both devel and newest versions for a given package.
- unique - package is only present in a single repository family, there are no other sources to compare it against, so although it's the latest version known to repology, is not really reliable.
- outdated - outdated version which requires updating.
- legacy - outdated version when a newer version is present. This is assumed to be legacy version preserved for e.g. compatibility.
- rolling - package is fetched from always latest snapshot or VCS master/trunk, so it is always latest and is not a subject for comparison.
- noscheme - the project does not have official versioning scheme, so versions used in repositories which are basically random.
- incorrect - version is known to be incorrect (e.g. version not officially released yet, or lacking alpha/beta/rc qualifier).
- untrusted - this source is known to likely supply incorrect versions, so is ignored proactively.
- ignored - version is ignored and excluded from comparison for some other reason (e.g. snapshots).
- vulnerable▲ - version is potentially vulnerable as there are related CVEs.