- 4.05c (4)
- 4.04c (4)
- 4.00c (3)
- afl++ (3)
- aflplusplus (6)
- app-forensics (2)
- devel (2)
- A fork of AFL, the popular compile-time instrumentation fuzzer
- A heavily enhanced version of AFL, incorporating many features and improvements from the community
- American Fuzzing Lop fuzzer with community patches and additional features.
- American Fuzzy Lop ++, a fuzzing tool for finding bugs by random input
- Detached debugging symbols for aflplusplus
- Fuzzer relying on genetic algorithms instead of brute force
- Fuzzer relying on genetic algorithms instead of brute force (documentation)
- afl++ is afl with community patches, AFLfast power schedules, qemu 3.1 upgrade + laf-intel support, MOpt mutators, InsTrim instrumentation, unicorn_mode and a lot more!
- improved version of afl