- Added RPM Fusion Fedora repositories.
- Added PlayDeb repository.
- Added Manjaro Linux repositories.
- Added a simple way to report metapackage problems (e.g. when metapackages should be split, merged or specific version should be ignored) and thus suggest new rules without resorting to GitHub pull requests. See Report tab on metapackage page.
- Added per-repository pages and per-repository statistics graphs.
- Added Astra Linux and Linux Mint repositories, extended Rosa support (added contrib repository).
- Introduced package problems such as dead or incorrect homepage links. Problems may be accessed from statistics or maintainer pages. In future, more problem classes will be added (ideas are welcome).
- Added KDE neon repository.
- Added Parabola and PCLinuxOS repositories.
- Added Hackage repository.
- Added per-maintainer information pages.
- Implemented feature which lists similar maintainers for any maintainer.
- Added Alpine Linux repository.
- Enabled many more repositories. These were supported for some time, but not enabled due to limitations of web UI. These include: DragonFly BSD DPorts (these are derived from FreeBSD ports, so in the same family), older Debian (stable, testing, experimental), Ubuntu (precise, trusty, xenial, yakkety), Fedora (24, 25), Mageia (6) versions, ArchLinux AUR, CentOS 6 and 7, Rosa Linux, GoboLinux, YACP (yet another cygwin ports), GNU Guix, freshcode.club and Libregamewiki news sites, CPAN, PyPi and RubyGems upstream repositories, F-Droid and Chocolatey.
- Implemented link checker. Now all homepage and download links are checked, and problems (HTTP errors as fatal problems and permanent (301) redirect as warnings) displayed next to the link.
- Switched to compact metapackage table. Instead of column per repository a list of known versions is displayed to make the table more readable and allow more repositories to be shown.
- Basic history support. Per-repository statistics are now tracked and change of metapackage numbers during last week displayed on statistics page.
- Total revamp of website design, switched to bootstrap.
- Maintainers pagination improved.
- New repositories page with links to per-repository metapackage lists.
- Per-metapackage information and badges pages, per-metapackage package list readability improved.
- Major switch from static generated site to dynamic database backend.
- Pagination improved.
- API supported.
- Badges supported.
- Fedora Rawhide support added.
- Support for parsing download URLs (only works for SlackBuilds for now).
- Version comparison improvements.
- More data extracted from some repositories.
- All versions now link to upstream packages.
- New repositores: OpenSUSE Tumbleweed, Sisyphus, SlackBuilds.
- Statistics page, news page.