Related packages are determined by recursively matching package homepage URLs.
0.04000 0.40.03 0.35.0
- Spread means how many repository families (e.g. all Debian versions are a single family) contain this package.
- newest#repos - newest known version. The number shows how many repository families have this version.
- devel - newest known devel (or unstable) version. There may be both devel and newest versions for a given package.
- unique - package is only present in a single repository family, there are no other sources to compare it against, so although it's latest version known to repology, is not really reliable.
- outdated - outdated version which requires updating.
- legacy - outdated version when a newer version is present. This is assumed to be legacy version preserved for e.g. compatibility.
- ignored - version is ignored and excluded from comparison. Fake or snapshot versions are marked like this, either way it's not possible to compared it with other versions in a meaningful way.