Metapackage filtering in Repology is very flexible, so you can combine all kinds of conditions. But here are some preset queries to start with:
- All metapackages for this maintainer.
- Up to date metapackages for this maintainer.
- Outdated metapackages for this maintainer.
- Outdated metapackages for this maintainer, but newest in 2+ families. Compared to the previous query this has smaller possibility of false positives.
- Metapackages for this maintainer which have ignored versions. There may be incorrect versions which needs fixing among these.
- Metapackages for this maintainer which are up to date only in a single repository family. There may be incorrect versions which needs fixing among these.
- Metapackages for this maintainer which have related ones (with the same homepage). There may be metapackages which require merging these.
This maintainer is active in the following repositories:
perl:acme-cpanauthors-swedish, perl:app-pimpd, perl:daemon-mplayer, perl:file-lscolor, perl:file-media-sort, perl:file-patternmatch, perl:mock-person-sv, perl:module-localload, perl:mplayer-nowplaying, perl:parse-flexget, perl:term-extendedcolor, perl:term-extendedcolor-tty, perl:term-extendedcolor-xresources, perl:xorg-xlfd