Metapackage filtering in Repology is very flexible, so you can combine all kinds of conditions. But here are some preset queries to start with:
- All metapackages for this maintainer.
- Up to date metapackages for this maintainer.
- Outdated metapackages for this maintainer.
- Outdated metapackages for this maintainer, but newest in 2+ families. Compared to the previous query this has smaller possibility of false positives.
- Metapackages for this maintainer which have ignored versions. There may be incorrect versions which needs fixing among these.
- Metapackages for this maintainer which are up to date only in a single repository family. There may be incorrect versions which needs fixing among these.
- Metapackages for this maintainer which have related ones (with the same homepage). There may be metapackages which require merging these.
This maintainer is active in the following repositories:
perl:acme-ikamusume, perl:acme-lou, perl:acme-samurai, perl:catalyst-controller-mobile-jp, perl:catalyst-view-mobilejpfilter, perl:dbix-simple-inject, perl:email-abstract-qpsmtpdtransaction, perl:email-address-jp-mobile, perl:email-address-loose, perl:encode-utf8mac, perl:html-mobilejp-filter, perl:imager-filter-bakumatsu, perl:lingua-ja-alphabet-yomi, perl:lingua-ja-gal, perl:qpsmtpd-plugin-emailaddressloose, perl:qpsmtpd-plugin-queue-httprequest, perl:template-semantic, perl:text-mecabist, perl:text-shinobi