Metapackage filtering in Repology is very flexible, so you can combine all kinds of conditions. But here are some preset queries to start with:
- All metapackages for this maintainer.
- Up to date metapackages for this maintainer.
- Outdated metapackages for this maintainer.
- Outdated metapackages for this maintainer, but newest in 2+ families. Compared to the previous query this has smaller possibility of false positives.
- Metapackages for this maintainer which have ignored versions. There may be incorrect versions which needs fixing among these.
- Metapackages for this maintainer which are up to date only in a single repository family. There may be incorrect versions which needs fixing among these.
- Metapackages for this maintainer which have related ones (with the same homepage). There may be metapackages which require merging these.
This maintainer is active in the following repositories:
There are 1 known problems for packages maintained by streetwalrus@aur
da2013ctl, gitprompt-rs, keynav-enhanced, libmpsse-python3, longoverdue, metalfan, mumble-minimal, numix-themes-blue, python:shogun, python:soco, python:telethon-aio, racerd, rxvt-unicode-intensityfix, sfs-select, shotgun, socos, somagic-easycap