Package filtering in Repology is very flexible, so you can combine all kinds of conditions. But here are some preset queries to start with:
- All packages for this maintainer.
- Up to date packages for this maintainer.
- Outdated packages for this maintainer.
- Outdated packages for this maintainer, newest in 2+ other repository families. Compared to the previous query this has smaller possibility of false positives.
- Packages for this maintainer which have ignored versions. There may be incorrect versions which needs fixing among these.
- Packages for this maintainer which are up to date only in a single repository family. There may be incorrect versions which needs fixing among these.
- Packages for this maintainer which have related ones (with the same homepage). These may require merging into a single project.
This maintainer is active in the following repositories:
This maintainer is active in the following package categories:
Math, Statistics (1)
There are 14 total package(s) for 14 distinct project(s) known.
haskell:attoparsec-trans, haskell:aws-dynamodb-conduit, haskell:free-concurrent, haskell:hwsl2, haskell:hwsl2-bytevector, haskell:hwsl2-reducers, haskell:json-togo, haskell:ndjson-conduit, haskell:operational-class, haskell:random-hypergeometric, haskell:resource-pool-monad, haskell:result, haskell:statistics-hypergeometric-genvar, haskell:zipkin