Metapackage filtering in Repology is very flexible, so you can combine all kinds of conditions. But here are some preset queries to start with:
- All metapackages for this maintainer.
- Up to date metapackages for this maintainer.
- Outdated metapackages for this maintainer.
- Outdated metapackages for this maintainer, but newest in 2+ families. Compared to the previous query this has smaller possibility of false positives.
- Metapackages for this maintainer which have ignored versions. There may be incorrect versions which needs fixing among these.
- Metapackages for this maintainer which are up to date only in a single repository family. There may be incorrect versions which needs fixing among these.
- Metapackages for this maintainer which have related ones (with the same homepage). There may be metapackages which require merging these.
This maintainer is active in the following repositories:
There are 16 known problems for packages maintained by firstname.lastname@example.org
This maintainer is active in the following package categories: