Metapackage filtering in Repology is very flexible, so you can combine all kinds of conditions. But here are some preset queries to start with:
- All metapackages for this maintainer.
- Up to date metapackages for this maintainer.
- Outdated metapackages for this maintainer.
- Outdated metapackages for this maintainer, but newest in 2+ families. Compared to the previous query this has smaller possibility of false positives.
- Metapackages for this maintainer which have ignored versions. There may be incorrect versions which needs fixing among these.
- Metapackages for this maintainer which are up to date only in a single repository family. There may be incorrect versions which needs fixing among these.
- Metapackages for this maintainer which have related ones (with the same homepage). There may be metapackages which require merging these.
This maintainer is active in the following repositories:
There are 18 known problems for packages maintained by rcl@cpan
perl:daemon-shutdown, perl:fspot-dbtool, perl:git-demo, perl:google-directions, perl:google-fusion, perl:ipdevice-allnet-all4000, perl:log-dispatch-hipchat, perl:log-dispatch-slack, perl:moosex-withcache, perl:net-oauth2-moosey-client, perl:tv-mediathek, perl:varnish-cli, perl:video-flvstreamer, perl:webservice-binance, perl:webservice-cryptopia, perl:webservice-fritzbox, perl:webservice-pingboard, perl:webservice-zendesk, perl:www-efa, perl:www-pixelletter