Metapackage filtering in Repology is very flexible, so you can combine all kinds of conditions. But here are some preset queries to start with:
- All metapackages for this maintainer.
- Up to date metapackages for this maintainer.
- Outdated metapackages for this maintainer.
- Outdated metapackages for this maintainer, but newest in 2+ families. Compared to the previous query this has smaller possibility of false positives.
- Metapackages for this maintainer which have ignored versions. There may be incorrect versions which needs fixing among these.
- Metapackages for this maintainer which are up to date only in a single repository family. There may be incorrect versions which needs fixing among these.
- Metapackages for this maintainer which have related ones (with the same homepage). There may be metapackages which require merging these.
This maintainer is active in the following repositories:
There are 14 known problems for packages maintained by pieterdp@cpan
perl:catmandu-aat, perl:catmandu-ca, perl:catmandu-fix-datahub, perl:catmandu-resolver, perl:catmandu-rkd, perl:catmandu-store-aat, perl:catmandu-store-rest, perl:catmandu-store-rkd, perl:datahub-factory-kmska, perl:datahub-factory-msk, perl:datahub-factory-pids, perl:datahub-factory-vkc