Metapackage filtering in Repology is very flexible, so you can combine all kinds of conditions. But here are some preset queries to start with:
- All metapackages for this maintainer.
- Up to date metapackages for this maintainer.
- Outdated metapackages for this maintainer.
- Outdated metapackages for this maintainer, but newest in 2+ families. Compared to the previous query this has smaller possibility of false positives.
- Metapackages for this maintainer which have ignored versions. There may be incorrect versions which needs fixing among these.
- Metapackages for this maintainer which are up to date only in a single repository family. There may be incorrect versions which needs fixing among these.
- Metapackages for this maintainer which have related ones (with the same homepage). There may be metapackages which require merging these.
This maintainer is active in the following repositories:
There are 24 known problems for packages maintained by perrad@cpan
perl:chart-plot-canvas, perl:chart-plot-tagged, perl:corba-c, perl:corba-cplusplus, perl:corba-html, perl:corba-idl, perl:corba-java, perl:corba-perl, perl:corba-python, perl:corba-xmlschemas, perl:corba-xpidl, perl:corba-xs, perl:cvs-metrics, perl:dfa-statemap, perl:pod-simple-data, perl:re-engine-lpeg, perl:re-engine-lua, perl:tk-filterentry, perl:wap-saxdriver-wbxml, perl:wap-wbxml, perl:wap-wmls, perl:xml-handler-dtd2docbook, perl:xml-handler-dtd2html