Package filtering in Repology is very flexible, so you can combine all kinds of conditions. But here are some preset queries to start with:
- All packages for this maintainer.
- Up to date packages for this maintainer.
- Outdated packages for this maintainer.
- Outdated packages for this maintainer, newest in 2+ other repository families. Compared to the previous query this has smaller possibility of false positives.
- Packages for this maintainer which have ignored versions. There may be incorrect versions which needs fixing among these.
- Packages for this maintainer which are up to date only in a single repository family. There may be incorrect versions which needs fixing among these.
- Packages for this maintainer which have related ones (with the same homepage). These may require merging into a single project.
This maintainer is active in the following repositories:
This maintainer is active in the following package categories:
Control, Error Handling (1)
There are 14 total package(s) for 14 distinct project(s) known.
haskell:access-token-provider, haskell:async-refresh, haskell:async-refresh-tokens, haskell:async-timer, haskell:conduit-throttle, haskell:error-context, haskell:nakadi-client, haskell:packer-messagepack, haskell:partial-order, haskell:planb-token-introspection, haskell:tahin, haskell:th-format, haskell:throttle-io-stream, haskell:type-level-integers