Metapackage filtering in Repology is very flexible, so you can combine all kinds of conditions. But here are some preset queries to start with:
- All metapackages for this maintainer.
- Up to date metapackages for this maintainer.
- Outdated metapackages for this maintainer.
- Outdated metapackages for this maintainer, but newest in 2+ families. Compared to the previous query this has smaller possibility of false positives.
- Metapackages for this maintainer which have ignored versions. There may be incorrect versions which needs fixing among these.
- Metapackages for this maintainer which are up to date only in a single repository family. There may be incorrect versions which needs fixing among these.
- Metapackages for this maintainer which have related ones (with the same homepage). There may be metapackages which require merging these.
This maintainer is active in the following repositories:
There are 9 known problems for packages maintained by mruiz@cpan
perl:acme-this, perl:catalyst-authentication-credential-authen-simple, perl:catalyst-view-rrdgraph, perl:date-holidays-ca-es, perl:dbix-class-inflatecolumn-serializer, perl:opsview-rest, perl:riemann-client, perl:sensu-api-client, perl:task-belike-mruiz