Metapackage filtering in Repology is very flexible, so you can combine all kinds of conditions. But here are some preset queries to start with:
- All metapackages for this maintainer.
- Up to date metapackages for this maintainer.
- Outdated metapackages for this maintainer.
- Outdated metapackages for this maintainer, but newest in 2+ families. Compared to the previous query this has smaller possibility of false positives.
- Metapackages for this maintainer which have ignored versions. There may be incorrect versions which needs fixing among these.
- Metapackages for this maintainer which are up to date only in a single repository family. There may be incorrect versions which needs fixing among these.
- Metapackages for this maintainer which have related ones (with the same homepage). There may be metapackages which require merging these.
This maintainer is active in the following repositories:
There are 27 known problems for packages maintained by moocow@cpan
perl:algorithm-binarysearch-vec, perl:alien-ddc-concordance, perl:alien-gfsm, perl:alien-gfsmxl, perl:alien-moot, perl:alien-unicruft, perl:ddc-concordance, perl:ddc-xs, perl:diacollodb, perl:diacollodb-www, perl:getopt-gen, perl:gfsm, perl:gfsm-xl, perl:math-partialorder, perl:moot, perl:pdl-ccs, perl:pdl-cluster, perl:pdl-editdistance, perl:pdl-ga, perl:pdl-hmm, perl:pdl-ngrams, perl:pdl-svdlibc, perl:pdl-svdslepc, perl:pdl-vectorvalued, perl:speech-rsynth, perl:tie-file-indexed, perl:unicruft