Package filtering in Repology is very flexible, so you can combine all kinds of conditions. But here are some preset queries to start with:
- All packages for this maintainer.
- Up to date packages for this maintainer.
- Outdated packages for this maintainer.
- Outdated packages for this maintainer, newest in 2+ other repository families. Compared to the previous query this has smaller possibility of false positives.
- Packages for this maintainer which have ignored versions. There may be incorrect versions which needs fixing among these.
- Packages for this maintainer which are up to date only in a single repository family. There may be incorrect versions which needs fixing among these.
- Packages for this maintainer which have related ones (with the same homepage). These may require merging into a single project.
This maintainer is active in the following repositories:
There are 2 known problems for packages maintained by luigoalma@aur
There are 27 total package(s) for 17 distinct project(s) known.
fusefs:3ds, mingw:libxau, mingw:libxcb, mingw:libxslt, mingw:python, mingw:python-pip, mingw:python-setuptools, mingw:python-wheel, mingw:python2, mingw:vulkan-headers, mingw:vulkan-icd-loader, mingw:xcb-proto, mingw:xorg-util-macros, mingw:xorgproto, ninfs, python:appjar, simple2d