Package filtering in Repology is very flexible, so you can combine all kinds of conditions. But here are some preset queries to start with:
- All packages for this maintainer.
- Up to date packages for this maintainer.
- Outdated packages for this maintainer.
- Outdated packages for this maintainer, newest in 2+ other repository families. Compared to the previous query this has smaller possibility of false positives.
- Packages for this maintainer which have ignored versions. There may be incorrect versions which needs fixing among these.
- Packages for this maintainer which are up to date only in a single repository family. There may be incorrect versions which needs fixing among these.
- Packages for this maintainer which have related ones (with the same homepage). These may require merging into a single project.
This maintainer is active in the following repositories:
There are 3 known problems for packages maintained by firstname.lastname@example.org
This maintainer is active in the following package categories:
Development,Data Structures (1)
Codec,Math,Theorem Provers (1)
There are 9 total package(s) for 9 distinct project(s) known.
haskell:derp-lib, haskell:logic-tptp, haskell:memscript, haskell:ordinals, haskell:polytypeable-utils, haskell:quickcheck-poly, haskell:smartword, haskell:sparsebit, haskell:yices