Metapackage filtering in Repology is very flexible, so you can combine all kinds of conditions. But here are some preset queries to start with:
- All metapackages for this maintainer.
- Up to date metapackages for this maintainer.
- Outdated metapackages for this maintainer.
- Outdated metapackages for this maintainer, but newest in 2+ families. Compared to the previous query this has smaller possibility of false positives.
- Metapackages for this maintainer which have ignored versions. There may be incorrect versions which needs fixing among these.
- Metapackages for this maintainer which are up to date only in a single repository family. There may be incorrect versions which needs fixing among these.
- Metapackages for this maintainer which have related ones (with the same homepage). There may be metapackages which require merging these.
This maintainer is active in the following repositories:
There are 15 known problems for packages maintained by kane@cpan
perl:acme-intraweb, perl:acme-test, perl:bundle-cpanplus, perl:bundle-cpanplus-dependencies, perl:bundle-cpanplus-test-reporter, perl:carp-trace, perl:cpanplus-daemon, perl:cpanplus-dist-deb, perl:cpanplus-dist-par, perl:cpanplus-shell-default-plugins-diff, perl:cpanplus-shell-default-plugins-rt, perl:file-alter, perl:no-die, perl:pod-template, perl:variable-watcher