Package filtering in Repology is very flexible, so you can combine all kinds of conditions. But here are some preset queries to start with:
- All packages for this maintainer.
- Up to date packages for this maintainer.
- Outdated packages for this maintainer.
- Outdated packages for this maintainer, newest in 2+ other repository families. Compared to the previous query this has smaller possibility of false positives.
- Packages for this maintainer which have ignored versions. There may be incorrect versions which needs fixing among these.
- Packages for this maintainer which are up to date only in a single repository family. There may be incorrect versions which needs fixing among these.
- Packages for this maintainer which have related ones (with the same homepage). These may require merging into a single project.
This maintainer is active in the following repositories:
There are 5 known problems for packages maintained by email@example.com
This maintainer is active in the following package categories:
Foreign, Java, JVM, FFI Tools (4)
Text, String, Utility (1)
Numeric, Math, Linear Algebra (1)
LambdaCalculus, Teaching (1)
Graphics, Math, Plotting (1)
Data, Type System (1)
Data, Records (1)
Data Structures (1)
There are 16 total package(s) for 16 distinct project(s) known.
haskell:bed-and-breakfast, haskell:dead-simple-json, haskell:easyplot, haskell:haskell-reflect, haskell:hx, haskell:j2hs, haskell:java-bridge, haskell:java-bridge-extras, haskell:java-reflect, haskell:lambda-toolbox, haskell:literals, haskell:multimap, haskell:named-records, haskell:names, haskell:simplex, haskell:strings