Package filtering in Repology is very flexible, so you can combine all kinds of conditions. But here are some preset queries to start with:
- All packages for this maintainer.
- Up to date packages for this maintainer.
- Outdated packages for this maintainer.
- Outdated packages for this maintainer, newest in 2+ other repository families. Compared to the previous query this has smaller possibility of false positives.
- Packages for this maintainer which have ignored versions. There may be incorrect versions which needs fixing among these.
- Packages for this maintainer which are up to date only in a single repository family. There may be incorrect versions which needs fixing among these.
- Packages for this maintainer which have related ones (with the same homepage). These may require merging into a single project.
This maintainer is active in the following repositories:
This maintainer is active in the following package categories:
There are 30 total package(s) for 18 distinct project(s) known.
bunsen-common, bunsen-configs, bunsen-configs-pulse, bunsen-conky, bunsen-docs, bunsen-exit, bunsen-faenza-icon-theme, bunsen-fortune, bunsen-images, bunsen-images-extra, bunsen-meta-all, bunsen-openbox, bunsen-paper-icon-theme, bunsen-pepperflash, bunsen-pipemenus, bunsen-thunar, bunsen-utilities, bunsen-welcome