Package filtering in Repology is very flexible, so you can combine all kinds of conditions. But here are some preset queries to start with:
- All packages for this maintainer.
- Up to date packages for this maintainer.
- Outdated packages for this maintainer.
- Outdated packages for this maintainer, newest in 2+ other repository families. Compared to the previous query this has smaller possibility of false positives.
- Packages for this maintainer which have ignored versions. There may be incorrect versions which needs fixing among these.
- Packages for this maintainer which are up to date only in a single repository family. There may be incorrect versions which needs fixing among these.
- Packages for this maintainer which have related ones (with the same homepage). These may require merging into a single project.
This maintainer is active in the following repositories:
There are 14 total package(s) for 14 distinct project(s) known.
evopop-gtk-theme, evopop-icon-theme, kodi-addon-hts-pvrmanager, openmodelica-dev, openmodelica-dev-omc, openmodelica-dev-omedit, openmodelica-dev-omlibraries, openmodelica-dev-omnotebook, openmodelica-dev-omoptim, openmodelica-dev-omplot, openmodelica-dev-omshell, openmodelica-dev-qwt, retroarch-session, wallgen