Package filtering in Repology is very flexible, so you can combine all kinds of conditions. But here are some preset queries to start with:
- All packages for this maintainer.
- Up to date packages for this maintainer.
- Outdated packages for this maintainer.
- Outdated packages for this maintainer, newest in 2+ other repository families. Compared to the previous query this has smaller possibility of false positives.
- Packages for this maintainer which have ignored versions. There may be incorrect versions which needs fixing among these.
- Packages for this maintainer which are up to date only in a single repository family. There may be incorrect versions which needs fixing among these.
- Packages for this maintainer which have related ones (with the same homepage). These may require merging into a single project.
This maintainer is active in the following repositories:
This maintainer is active in the following package categories:
Control, Monads (3)
Data, Data Structures (1)
There are 15 total package(s) for 15 distinct project(s) known.
haskell:acme-schoenfinkel, haskell:cascading, haskell:continue, haskell:contstuff, haskell:contstuff-monads-tf, haskell:contstuff-transformers, haskell:dnscache, haskell:fastirc, haskell:ihttp, haskell:instinct, haskell:ismtp, haskell:netlines, haskell:quickset, haskell:webwire, haskell:yesod-tableview