Package filtering in Repology is very flexible, so you can combine all kinds of conditions. But here are some preset queries to start with:
- All packages for this maintainer.
- Up to date packages for this maintainer.
- Outdated packages for this maintainer.
- Outdated packages for this maintainer, newest in 2+ other repository families. Compared to the previous query this has smaller possibility of false positives.
- Packages for this maintainer which have ignored versions. There may be incorrect versions which needs fixing among these.
- Packages for this maintainer which are up to date only in a single repository family. There may be incorrect versions which needs fixing among these.
- Packages for this maintainer which have related ones (with the same homepage). These may require merging into a single project.
This maintainer is active in the following repositories:
There are 25 total package(s) for 23 distinct project(s) known.
aopsf, game-music-emu-kode54, git-deps, git-explode, highly-experimental, highly-quixotic, highly-theoretical, hvl-replay-kode54, lazyusf2, libatrac9, libg7221-decode, libsnsf9x, libupse-kode54, mdxmini, psflib, python:amqpy, python:ostruct, sc68, sseqplayer, stsoundlibrary, vgmstream-kode54, vio2sf, viogsf