Package filtering in Repology is very flexible, so you can combine all kinds of conditions. But here are some preset queries to start with:
- All packages for this maintainer.
- Up to date packages for this maintainer.
- Outdated packages for this maintainer.
- Outdated packages for this maintainer, newest in 2+ other repository families. Compared to the previous query this has smaller possibility of false positives.
- Packages for this maintainer which have ignored versions. There may be incorrect versions which needs fixing among these.
- Packages for this maintainer which are up to date only in a single repository family. There may be incorrect versions which needs fixing among these.
- Packages for this maintainer which have related ones (with the same homepage). These may require merging into a single project.
This maintainer is active in the following repositories:
There are 5 known problems for packages maintained by email@example.com
This maintainer is active in the following package categories:
There are 12 total package(s) for 12 distinct project(s) known.
haskell:aeson-smart, haskell:classy-parallel, haskell:concatenative, haskell:cypher, haskell:extemp, haskell:records-th, haskell:relative-date, haskell:rpc, haskell:smartgroup, haskell:webcont, haskell:yesod-test-json, haskell:zcache